Wednesday, December 10, 2003
Kilig, kind of

I was happy today because Bliz came up to me with and started her kwento with, "Di naman sa pinapakilig kita pero..." Haha, that made my day! Although she said I shouldn't have left early last night and I would really hate myself for that. Not that I do right now (well, slightly) or that I should dwell and overanalyze anything. It just made me happy today. And Kuya (and another teammate) is always teasing me that I'm in like, but Crushable has a girlfriend. Okay, enough. My teammates are not very subtle about things like that.

Better to Give...

What's a good "wet and sticky" thing? That for the third Kris Kringle we have and I don't know what to get--for something less than Php20! The "elastic and functional" was easy, especially for a girl (my baby is a girl!). I was so amused when I heard that for another team's "long and white" theme, my friend got a huge upo! And then for the "sticky" theme, he got a glue stick. How funny is that? I wonder who his daddy/mommy is? Creative in a twisted sort of way. I want sana to have amusing and unusual gifts for the four gift-giving days, but I need a lot of time to trawl through the mall to get the most interesting gifts. And for only Php20? Good luck to me.

That reminds me, I haven't come up yet with my Christmas list. I know Christmas is just around the corner, but I absolutely have nothing on me right now. Anyway, I'm playing it by ear, which doesn't seem to be a very good idea right now. Goodness.

Posted at 11:17 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.