Thursday, December 04, 2003
I am one happy girl because Gwennie's back in Manila! Yahoo! We met up today and then met up with Tetty for a short while. Tetty brought my inaanak, Marco. He's so big already, at two months old. :) Aww. Last time I saw him, he was asleep. Today, tulog pa rin. But he's such a cutie, I swear.

I met up with Gwennie in school as she had to fix some stuff for her work there. I sort of felt apprehensive going up to the sixth floor, but I thought it would be no problem, after all the sixth floor was one of my old haunts in college... ugh, I was wrong. The atmosphere in school is so different. I was telling my bro about that weird feeling and he said it was because I didn't belong there anymore and my era there in school was very much over. *sigh* I felt old! I always thought going back for the occasional visit would be like going to a place like (a second) home--you know, it would be comfortable and welcoming as before. Eep. So wrong. Everything's really different there already. Well. Those days are looong gone already. It would probably take me a reunion or some event with my former batchmates to get me back there... or if I really need my diploma. But really. I never felt so alien in my old school before.

Posted at 11:56 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.