Wednesday, December 03, 2003
For our Christmas thing at work, we were each given a handmade card with a letter to Santa from these kids that stay/study in the center our department is supporting. The letter I received was from a Grade 1 girl asking for a Barbie doll. As in her letter reads, "Dear Santa, I want a Barbie doll for Christmas. I love you. Love, Leoniel Grade 1" Aww.

So I bought "my" kid a Barbie doll today. Barbie dolls pala are sort of expensive talaga. I got her a Zig Zag Barbie which includes colorful hair extensions for the owner. How cute is that? I wanted to get the Barbie doll with seven changes of clothes, but that set cost 1k! It's worth it, but it may be a bit extravagant for her (might also spawn envy from other kids). Also, we were told not to spend so much. Hee. I sort of know now how Santa feels and I'm thrilled with the thought that the kid will really get a Barbie doll (I exceeded the spend limit we agreed on by a bit, but I really wanted to get her what she asked for). So there, I can't wait to give it already! Exciting. :)

Posted at 11:38 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.