Monday, December 08, 2003
Can't believe Christmas is this near. I usually consider Feast of the Immaculate Conception a marker stating that Christmas is just around the corner. Goodness. Standing outside Edsa shrine tonight with the cold air around me and the accent lights and decorations made me feel sort of Christmas-y. Sort of. It was a nice feeling.

I'm such a Scrooge; I just realized I haven't bought or even thought up of a Christmas gift for anyone at all! That means I'll have to cram Christmas shopping for a certain period of time (like two days). :)

Awfully sleepy today because I stayed up late last night to watch the Happy 50 TV thing of ABS-CBN. All I wanted to see was Vic. *sigh* I know I was a big fangirl of Ken (I even watched "Miki Loves You" on Channel 7 when I had the chance), but after a while, I was (as Tessa put it) "converted" to liking Vic. I'm not really sure how, but Vic grows on you (I know some people who will attest to that!). Hehe. I love, love the Yamaha ad of Ken and Vic together. Vic's a cutie, like a kid when he would laugh during the concert. Too bad my friends and I missed it live, but watching it on TV was much better--at least I got a front row view in the comfort of home. There's an F4 concert daw on the 26th? Di ba too soon? Is that true?

Posted at 11:46 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.