Friday, November 28, 2003
I'm back in Manila and I am so sleepy. Mai Mai and I (with all our luggage) are in an Internet place right across the office, but we won't go the office to leave our stuff because (1) it's my off day so I am banned to go up and; (2) Mai Mai is in shorts, definitely a no-no. :) I'm so exhausted and I can't even think of logging at all tomorrow. Goodness. The past few days were fun and I don't regret going out. It wasn't really a Fab Team getaway because we weren't complete, but more of a barkada bonding thing (in a way). *sigh* Will write again later, I think Mai Mai's venting about something and some teammates just came up. :) And ano bah someone on the other side of the line of pcs is shaking it. Grr.

Posted at 2:53 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.