Wednesday, November 19, 2003
I am currently suffering from phone envy! As iiin. Grr. It's the Nokia 6600. Argh. I used to drool for the 7650 mainly because of the camera--although me with a camera phone is a bit dangerous because I like taking pictures of myself. Especially with the self-timer of the 6600?! I was playing with Bo's phone the whole time! I took all sorts of pictures of me at the pc, me with Bo, me again, etc. But I could control myself from getting a new phone. As Bo said to me once, phone mortality with me is pretty low. Now, argh, I don't think so, I am very enamored with the 6600. I found it chubby looking at first, but now, goodness, I like.

It also didn't help that Bliz came up to me, waving her new 6600 saying in a sing song voice, "Monch, smile." I thought she was showing off her new phone, but it was only when I looked closer, I saw she was showing me three of the most amazing pictures of Crushable I have ever seen. *gush* And she won't delete them 'til she can send them to me...

That reminds me--I already saw a picture of Crushable's gf through Bliz's phone. She's okay naman, although everyone was saying she wasn't particularly drop-dead gorgeous. (My ever-supportive teammates said I was better-looking! Hehe, as if). So I have to get over him talaga. To think, I'm quite envious of his gf. My teammates were saying Crushable is the perfect boyfriend. Aside from the fact that he is awfully good-looking, he's super nice, affectionate and caring to his gf. As in. He really, really loves her and is so proud of her. Grr. Kainis noh? Anyway. I should stop mooning over him na talaga. I'm thinking of his flaws and I think I am getting caught up in punctuation as I hate his punctuation. It's nothing barok, I just don't like the way he punctuates (that sounds weird). But anyway. Forget it. Ugh, I hate sounding so obsessed over the guy.

Back to my phone envy (I just had to let that bit about Crushable out. It was bugging me for the past two days). Everyone has been telling me that I very well deserve a new phone... but I really can't bring myself to get a new one *boohoo*. And I love my current phone. We've been through a lot for the past two years. :) I'm attached to it in that way. But I know the main reason I am hesitating in getting a new one is because my kuripot sensibilities come to play in cases like this and I think this is just a phase I'm going through. I hope.

Posted at 11:41 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.