Tuesday, November 25, 2003
Ahhh... looking forward to the next few days. I'm going be away from work thanks to the holiday. And I've been so burned out lately, this break is going to be a good diversion. I just wonder about our plans, because when I left work today, everything was still up in the air! All I know is how I am going there and where were are going to be staying. After that, bahala na. Good luck na lang to us.

* * *
So I found Crushable on Friendster, thanks to Kuya tipping me off on that. *ouch* Yun lang. I'm super annoyed with myself right now. Grr. It's okay, I think my crush on him is fading anyway...

Posted at 11:45 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.