Monday, October 13, 2003
Yesterday was Tet's son's baptism. His name is Von Marco (nice name, Marco). Marco is about two weeks old and is so teeny and fragile and helpless looking, you just want to keep him away from the big, bad world out there. Promise. I didn't want to hold him because he is so delicate and looked so content in his mother's arms and I'm afraid I might do something wrong. I'm so happy for Tetty. Whenever I would see her just staring at Marco while carrying him, I can imagine Tet's just so amazed that she gave life to this little baby who will soon become someone with hers and Edwin's characteristics. I think it's hard to comprehend what exactly a mother thinks of when she is gazing at her child, but it's definitely a sense of wonderment, hope and love.

* * *

I'm pretty happy to see the girls again (my first time to ride with Anne and see her after our "true test of friendship")! It's not very often we see each other, especially during the last years in college and after that, but when we do see each other, it's like nothing changed. Well, just a little more catching up and a different perspective already, but it's all the same. Even with Tet married, it's just like before. And I feel good about that. It's like going home, back to people who know and understand me well.

Posted at 8:23 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.