Tuesday, October 21, 2003
Ugh, I think I may have just admitted to Liz the very real possibility of old maiden-hood, singleton-dom and all the like. We were talking about that today and we both sealed this with a high five ("Yeah, old maid tayo!"). Goodness. Not that I'm super paranoid about that--I still think I'm really young pa talaga to terribly worry about that--it's just that I never really discussed it with anyone seriously and openly that idea.

It didn't help also that I realized tonight I am so used to being a third wheel (not third party, although...) with couples. It's almost second nature: I know when to look away and not butt in. Phooey.

So as I was telling Ais today, if singleton-dom will really happen to me, then I will just spoil myself to death, travel the world and have the occasional affair with F4 Ken or Vic (only because he looks like my crush in their shampoo ad). "Okay ba yun?" I asked Ais.

"Okay na yun," she replied. Hehe.

Posted at 7:39 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.