Monday, October 06, 2003
It feels so weird to be home at this hour! My teammates and I were teasing each other about how early we would be going home today.

Now that our schedule is in a semi-regular time, my body clock is taking its time adjusting. Especially since last night, I was at work until 12 midnight then I had to come in early today (it seems that everyone on my team was late today). Anyway, I'm really, really tired right now. I'm not used with the regular hours that we are starting to keep--I definitely got exhausted today. I think I have to put back a sense of "normalcy" to my life again (no more dinners at 1a or eating only two and half times a day).

I'm going to miss the late schedule. I know I've griped about being the late team and I always want to be early, but I've learned to appreciate the long late nights, the added pay, the excuses to get out of a complicated problem and the relaxed feeling of that time of the night. Not to mention the bonding of the remaining people there, the kakulitan, etc of the people there. No more pre-log pigouts or after log gimmicks til the morning. Now it's all going to be dinner already or last full show. How we adjust. :)

* * *

Ooh, I received an e-mail that we have a get together thing in my former college about career opportunities. I'm considering going because it sounds interesting and I hope to see my former batchmates... it's been a year already since I was out of there. Out of curiosity lang din for what else is out there? I'd like to explore din kase other options for a graduate from the program that I got into (I'd also like to re-appreciate taking the five-year program).

Posted at 10:23 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.