Monday, October 20, 2003
I think we're having a Halloween party this weekend at Bliz's place. I'm not really sure if I'm going (ha, was I ever sure?), but it sounds fun, especially since it's a costume party! Ais has this great idea of getting these glittery things that can be designed on the skin. I saw that in a magazine ages ago and I loved it! I didn't know it was available here until I saw Ais sporting a glittery temporary tattoo on her wrist today. Will be looking for that this Thursday!

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot... Tee, Marl, Empy and I are supposed to have an anniv thingy (dinner, most probably) on Friday. Wonder if that will push through? Shucks, I miss them.

I missed the pc, promise! But I doubt I would've used it last week anyway--I was just in bed, sniffling and sneezing my days away. I still have traces of colds and cough, but my body is anitbiotic-fueled already so I hope by this week, no more colds. Goodness. Although I do like the effect of the colds on my voice--hoarse, a bit nasal.

I just met Kuya's girlfriend today. He (jokingly) told her not to strangle me because she knew anyway about us being friends way, way before. He's the one who tells me about before, so why should girlfriend get mad? And she knows din pala about his past and all the other "ghosts" of before that I may have brought in. Anyway, she's terribly nice.

Hmm, when I was finally able to check my e-mail, I found a whole bunch of invites to join Friendster. Everyone is saying it's very addicting--from my kabarkadas to my officemates to the people beside me in the FX. Goodness. I'm not awfully interested in Friendster yet because of a bad first impression earlier this year (not to me, though, through this online journal of a girl who stopped blogging because of that... I didn't get the reason why so much, but I got super paranoid about it). It seems interesting, but I'm not sure if I'm, uh, ready (is that the correct word? I don't think it's the right word, but I can't think of any right now) to join. Will see.

Posted at 11:47 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.