Thursday, October 30, 2003
I found the threading goddess in Makati today! I got my brows done and I didn't cry at all (I always cry during threading sessions--my threshold of pain is very low). She was that good. I almost cried of happiness though because she cleaned up my brows with minimal pain and just the way I like it done. Goody. I'm very frustrated with my brows and I'm glad I found her!

I was all dressed up today--long sleeved blouse, slacks and my hair pulled back. My dad described me as looking very "corporate and haughty" and that I should look that way everyday. Oh my. I have a bad feeling I may look like a disaster everyday at work. Is commuting an excuse? I don't think so. :(

Posted at 11:40 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.