Tuesday, September 16, 2003
There's an article in the papers today about the stampede at the concert last Saturday. Scary kaya nun. We saw some girls crying because they were caught in the mess. That was one of the reasons that prompted us to leave.

Kuya will not let up on teasing me. He keeps on telling me, "Lagot ka sa akin", which I absolutely take seriously. I think he plans to put some notes about my current infatuation in my account, which is quite accessible to anyone. *hmph* I will have to check and delete that everyday.

I'm truly worried for one of my friends who's not sure if she's pregnant. It all started when everyone was telling her she was getting fat and that got a lot of people thinking. I'm glad, though, she's taking it all in stride and keeping a healthy and positive disposition so far.

I have a feeling the boyfriend of one of my officemates is the, uh, sworn enemy of my barkada. Interesting. They've been together for more than five years already. Wonder if she knows what boyfriend did to us almost four years ago? Not that I want to confront him about that--we just didn't acknowledge each other's existence throughout college after the issue was "resolved." Anyway, he was at the party. I'm sort of glad I wasn't there. I mean, I'm not sure how I would react if she would introduce me to him. She always mentions that boyfriend is in the area and one time told Ais and me if we wanted to meet him he was just around, etc. Anyway, we shall cross that bridge when we get there. For now, should I rehearse being nonchalant about everything?

Posted at 1:53 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.