Friday, September 12, 2003
I'm anti-social and it's by choice

We have another office party (I don't like calling it "office party"--it doesn't sound appropriate where I work) anti burnout party tonight and I'm not going. Wala lang, I just don't feel like going. It's not my thing. Even if SC has been bugging me about going. I swear, if I still had a crush on SC, I would have been so kilig. I would have gratefully gone, knowing he wanted me there (yeah, right). But anti-social me will not go.

One reason as well I'm not going: Kuya is dangerous! He found out about this crush of mine on this someone and Kuya is not letting up on teasing me. I don't mind his knowing but it's a bit freaky what if he's drunk tonight and it slips to that someone? Argh. I don't think I need the unnecessary stress. It was okay when the girls knew, but with Kuya finding out, it's a bit scary already. I realize I sound young and insecure here... it's just that I feel the culture at work is like school pa rin with all the bukingan about crushes and stuff. It's interesting, in it's own way, I guess.

I found the correct "Colourblind" already ("color" with a "u"). It's by Darius. :) Heard it on the new Penshoppe ad. It's unfortunately taking me quite a long time to download (like four hours? Hello? No). It's a super cute song, I'm so aliw everytime I hear it. I'm super excited once it's done already.

And yes, I am watching the F2 concert tomorrow with my friends! We got the Php 515 tickets. Hello, I need a break. I miss my friends, I worked for seven days straight the past week, I'm super exhausted. I am allowing myself to let loose tomorrow night.

Posted at 9:59 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.