Tuesday, September 30, 2003
I feel so bad.

A member of the beloved Fab Team gone. :( It was Bo's last day today as his contract was not renewed. Sobrang sad! The girls of the Fab Team were all touched and crying over the open letter Bo posted in our team's folder. Promise, sobrang feel bad, even our super was not in good shape earlier this evening. I think they all went out to drink after work tonight.

It was sad when Marl and Tin left but only because they didn't really want to stay. I think Bo wanted to stay and the bonding of our team was really different that's why it's so nice to stay and just be there, even if the work is hard.

I guess what was also so bad was that a lot of people were saying that Bo would be regularized... I think anyone would get his/her hopes up, right? I would. We did. So much for hearsay. *sigh*

I'm super going to miss Bo. We're always early (he more than me), we always look for pcs together, have lunch dates (more like pig outs) on Wednesdays and Sundays (McDo days!) with Lizzie and whoever can join us. *sniff, sniff* I'm going to miss him borrowing my all-access ID and asking me to file cases and increases because of my profile.

This is so sad. Another friend leaving. :( Anyway, there's hope pa naman daw to reunite the team again soon, I hope. *crosses fingers*

Posted at 2:05 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.