Sunday, September 14, 2003
Full weekend

It was a fun one, even if I missed the anti burnout party. I don't think I missed so much though.

Barely survived the F2 concert--let's just say intuition won over anything else once it started to rain (hard), the crowd going in got out of control and the security was getting to be sort of helpless. My friends and I just went out, never mind if they lined up for six hours earlier to get in. Safety was the main concern already. Logistics was horrible. The organizers may say it was a success through the numbers the concert generated, but ugh. I swear, there are so many awful stories yet to be told about that concert (just today, Bo got a call from a client requesting for a refund for her ticket to the concert because she wasn't able to use it--my guess is she was one of the many with expensive tickets who weren't able to get in. Bo advised her to call the merchant). At least my friends and I were safe (although soaked).

But I think we got a better deal out at the back because we got a close enough (as in close enough) glimpse of Barbie, Ken and Vaness. And that their vans passed right by us on our way out--which we took as a sign to go back, but stay out of the crowd's way. All I can say is, we are such fan girls of Ken. :) He's a cutie.

Posted at 11:46 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.