Thursday, September 04, 2003
Because I'm so bummed with work and my (silly) beauty issues, nagpaka-mall ako today just to feel normal. I also met up with Amity for lunch after ten months of not seeing her! Goodness, imagine, ten months of catching up (her trip to Rome, work, school, Vigan days, among others). It was fun, I almost felt normal again.

I'm really annoyed about work right now--I'm actually living out one thing I never wished to happen at work, but I am keeping an open mind with all the added perks, bonuses, benefits na lang I'm getting because of the freaking seven days ahead. I keep psyching myself that it won't be as horrible as I think it might be. *sigh* Could anything be more awful? Should I have bargained for an earlier schedule (but then again, no bonus)? It's so sad pa because none of my teammates will be with me for one evening. Lonely night. I'm just wondering if this is all worth it. *sigh*

Posted at 11:02 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.