Wednesday, September 10, 2003
Because I'm a dolphin

I don't have issues with my team. I don't have much issues with anything except for my simple request this week. I don't have too much trouble with anything except for a few rules I don't like.

But as I am a dolphin, I accept these things because our personality is the type that have difficulty saying no. We have to assert ourselves at the proper times. Which, of course, is hard to do for the nice and understanding (submissive?) dolphins.

Goodness, I am taking my being dolphin a bit too far.

* * *

I'm trying to download this song I heard at McDonald's today from Kazaa... but I think it's the wrong song. I actually asked my teammate who was with me what the title of that song was and he said "Colorblind." So I assumed that was it, but when I started downloading "Colorblind" by Counting Crows, I began to realize, yep, it's the wrong song. But I don't mind--it's that haunting (for me) song from Cruel Intentions. So okay lang I like that song as well, but I still wonder what was that song I heard in McDo. It's definitely not "Colorblind." I also don't remember anymore how it goes!

Because I'm feeling senti, my song list on Kazaa almost every night goes like this:

1. Ako'y Sa 'Yo by First Circle
2. You First Believed by Hoku
3. You Don't Know Me by Jann Arden
4. Why by Avril Lavigne
5. Waiting in Vain by Annie Lennox

Feeling senti talaga.

Posted at 1:10 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.