Saturday, August 30, 2003
Just came home from our team building. All I can say is, our Fab Team rules!

I'm so tired! Ever since the morning, all my teammates and I were hyper. Di uubra yung consequence that if you're late, you have to dance. My teammates and I were going, okay, let's be late! We've been dancing since the day began. So I'm so pooped right now.

The place where it was held is only about fifteen minutes from my house is so nice. They have pelicans, flamingos (really pink), black and white swans, ducks and peacocks wandering around. The ostriches were fenced in though (think "Jurassic Park"). It's really made for conferences and gatherings such as ours because of the space and facilities (set-up wise). There's a shuttle going around so you can get to see the aviary and other places there. Those of us who lived in the area were quite amazed that such a place existed near us!

Let's see... the activities were okay, we got to learn different styles of who we are. Like I am a dolphin and when I read the description, it was me. To think, almost all my teammates are in the peacock group, which is really funny. I supposed you could characterize our group nga as such.

The facilitators said our batch was more hyper, more energized as opposed to the previous week. Goodness, you could feel the energy. And it's not just our Fab Team, but the other teams with us had their own brand of hyperactivity, which added to the fun and somewhat bonding na rin. Syempre, the "walang malisya" kept coming out. A lot of the other teams could sense na our team was really bonded and I think that made us feel special. I suppose the management was not aware what sort of team would come out of the great reshuffle, but I think they did alright with us.

* * *

I wore my brand-new, sparkling white sneakers with its candy red swoosh today (finally! Sneakers to end that issue!).

By the end of the day, it was not-so-white already as my teammates all had to step on it (binyagan, so to speak). And in an activity, where the whole team was squished on tarp, yep, we had to step on each other's feet (no choice).

Hehe. Well, my famous sneakers are officially part of the Fab Team lore again of how I am "growing up" and "getting out of it"!

Posted at 9:30 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.