Tuesday, August 05, 2003
It's so funny--Mai Mai, Lizzie and I were so giddy today at Kodak where we were having some of the pics developed (nice pics!). I think the Kodak people would have found us weird, being so noisy and atat with having the pictures developed. :) Everyone is still so high and hyper about the trip.

Other than that, everything is back to normal at work. Still careful about what we try to talk about regarding that weekend. The unmentionables are just discussed about in quiet bunches among us. The aftermath is not so bad (I hope), especially for those who were caught in compromising situations. Hmm. I learned a lot just by being there.

Anton's been teasing me that I'm so unfocused since the weekend because of whatever we did there daw. Hah.

Posted at 1:48 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.