Tuesday, August 26, 2003
I need serious prettify-ing! Aargh!

I have not forgiven myself for being such a ditz and just being so... ugh today. I am in dire need of maintenance with all the difficulties and stress of the past few weeks (late late skeds, heavy workload). Guilty also--I've been staying up the past few days finishing a book so that adds to the reason why I got sick last week, I look awful and I need a rest, hehe. Will have to do something about it this week!

And I am such a ditz talaga, it's another "red as a macopa" day and I don't know why these things happen to me. How is it that I never knew I blush so hard when I am on the spot? I only learned that from my friends in college. So, so embarrassing. :(

Posted at 2:21 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.