Wednesday, August 27, 2003
I am such a hag lately and today reinforced the fact that I need maintenance work done already. I'm so vain lately, I can't help it. I'm just so annoyed at how I look.

First, there were cameras and stage lights set in the office and they were taking footage and pictures of the place, near my station today. So we were all curious about that, thinking what magazine or show or commercial was that for. My parents dashed all those commercial dreams by saying that it may have been for the annual report, as it's that time of the year to come up with things like that. Oh well.

Then one of the managers was going around taking pics of some of my officemates for some board. I didn't really pay attention to that until she popped over my station and asked me to smile. I was like, "No, no! I'm sabog today!" (let's just say I realized I have dark undereye circles already and I hadn't really fixed my hair yet). She wouldn't hear of it, so I gave my (I hope) best smile and prayed my pic would come out well--which, I doubt, will. I mean, I was super feeling lousy today. I needed coffee and to eat just to keep me up and about until late today.

It's a sign, I really have to un-hag (de-hag?) myself soon.

Posted at 2:02 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.