Thursday, August 28, 2003
Hag Moment # 4: Chris had to fix my hair today! Well, not really. He told me to use his leave-on conditioner because I was buhaghag and I was going to have tea later on. I was putting a small amount, but he saw it was ineffective, so he was the one who applied it on my hair, after making me remove my headset and barrette. Hehe, I'd definitely go to Chris' parlor, if he would ever push through with opening one. :)

It's almost 10 hours after Chris put the conditioner on my hair and my hair still looks and feels great. Interesting product.

How nice, I received a notice that I was added to my course's alumni's e-groups, managed by the staff themselves. I got a bunch of job opportunities for the first few messages. It's supposed to be venue for updates on the graduates' professional and personal affairs. I find that really sweet of the staff of my course--like last Christmas, they sent us a Christmas card signed by our former teachers. Even if we don't come by or communicate with school as often as before, I'm quite happy they don't forget us.

Posted at 2:11 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.