Friday, August 08, 2003
Friday Five!

1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
Subic last weekend! 168 hours ago (tama ba?), we were just getting home from the beach and cooking dinner. Can't believe a week has passed na! Yeah, still high about it, especially with all the pictures coming in, but my cloud's going down slowly already. And it's not only me ha, everyone else is as well! Mai Mai is absolutely on a high 'til now (maybe because she's in love already--even if she's hurting. I think we are, too, for her).

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?
The scene-from-a-movie moment in the middle of some muddy road in Pampanga! There is nothing quite as scary (or funny) as that--being chased by 18-wheelers at dawn through mud. Last year, during our trip to Vigan for our feasibility study, I also thought it was weird getting off the bus at about 1 am in the middle of nowhere (I later found out it was La Union) for a stop. People in the bus would get down for a five-peso bowl of noodle soup or hotdogs or smoke. It was dark and I had no idea where we were. I was not quite used to waking up in a bus with strangers around me.

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
A trip through Europe.

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
My first and only long train ride was on a skanky train--to think we were in the "first class" by then. Maybe if the train was sort of nice, I'd like trains. There's something nice about watching the scenery dash by you. Planes are okay, I guess. Cars? As long as I have enough space to stretch my legs, good music, enough snacks and fun company. :)

5. What's the next place on your list to visit?
My big, vague plan is Europe and US (to watch the USO, di ba Tessa?), but I think next month we may be going to Batangas or somewhere again.

* * *

Phooey, I've been trying to download "You Don't Know Me" by Jann Arden but it's so hard to get it on Kazaa. Will seriously consider having my bro have someone burn me a CD of all these songs I've been overplaying everytime I put on the pc.

1. Dove by Moony (complete with dancing)
2. You First Believed by Hoku (awww!!!)
3. Kailangan Kita by Gary V
4. Ako'y Sa 'Yo by First Circle

Still thinking of other songs!

Posted at 9:19 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.