Wednesday, August 06, 2003
For a moment tonight, I wished I was petite and cute. As in.

Stnading outside the building and talking, in the rain. At that moment.

But only for a moment... I'm quite content with my height, I even wish I could be a bit taller. I never really wanted to be petite ever since. I couldn't even believe my friend Di (who's got a great height, pang-model) saying she wanted to be small and cute because petite girls usually can be sexy. Not that I really care. I just thought about it for a moment tonight because... wala lang... then I snapped out of it. Hello, that was pointless.

Anyway, that moment passed, I'm just amazed lately I've been rethinking a lot of things, principles and ideas (both deep and shallow, like my height) which I used to hold on to. I am so weird lately.

* * *

So sad--a new wave of friends may be leaving work again. I'm happy for them, but I can't help but feel sad as well. These people are those I got to know well and bond with. *sniff*

Posted at 1:36 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.