Sunday, July 13, 2003
When I need to unwind, I have to blog.

New chocolate dessert discovery: Burgoo's Fudge Brownie a la Mode, made the way I like brownie a la mode. It's really warm with lots of vanilla ice cream. Yummy. May be even better than Jumbo Jap's because of the size, lots of chocolate sauce and the brownie itself was so nice. *sigh* Chocolate heaven. Unfortunately, I was too full to finish it. :(

And I like the way Seattle's Best in Eastwood makes their White Chocolate Mocha. I'm not really sure if it's just me, but some SBC outlets don't make the White Chocolate Mocha in a certain way. I like the timpla in the old Greenbelt branch and the one in Eastwood, but I don't like it so much in Megamall or Harrison Plaza. Maybe it's me, but I find the one in Eastwood and Greenbelt better. At least the one that's accessible to me makes White Chocolate Mocha the way I like it.

It feels so nice to be at home already and just about to crawl into bed. I just feel pretty content right now. (I'm sure I'll be angsty again soon, so I'm savoring this feeling.)

And a belated Friday Five:

1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?
Yup, my neighbor Cher. :)

2. Are you still in touch with this person?
Occasionally. We text each other sometimes and I see her at Mass sometimes.

3. Do you have a current close friend?
I have a lot of close friends. :) And I'm pretty grateful for having them.

4. How did you become friends with this person?
They're mostly my friends from college.

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?
Probably my busmates, we've never really pushed through with our long overdue gimmick. I swear, we must've been planning it since we were in grade school. And some friends from two summers ago, from an internship. My good friend there hasn't been texting me since then. :( Oh and these two friends from my high school--we were a trio, but each of us were not part of the same circle of friends. It was a refreshing friendship. I'm glad, though, that earlier this year, my long lost friends since grade school and I were reunited. I would've listed them first, but we were able to get together after sooo long (the three of us? After about five, six or so years?). That was pretty nice. :)

Posted at 1:53 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.