Friday, July 25, 2003
Random stuff I find online

Goodness, I am quite the nocturnal one lately. This week, I've been up till the wee hours because... I'm just quite up and about. It's the awful kind of tired: your body so exhausted and wants to rest, but your mind's still alert and won't let your body sleep. Ugh.

I think I missed an intriguing team night out the other day. Only two teammates were missing, one of them was me. Hmmm. I was excused, though kase mabait daw ako. The reason "kase girl siya" doesn't work anymore! Hehe. Discrimination daw e.

Found an interview of Mandy Moore with special mention of Andy.

Cute stuff by Jordi Labanda. Saw the notebooks at Fully Booked and Sketch Books (expensive!). I like his work more, though.

Super duper cute pics of dogs at the Central Park PAWS site. I don't remember how I got to that site, but I'm "aww"-ing right now.

I even found the English translation of "Ni Yao De Ai" from PEx! Okay naman siya. :)

Posted at 1:56 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.