Saturday, July 19, 2003
Lightning will strike

Well, Tessa texted that if anyone of us did fall in love, we would just have to text that and everyone would get the idea. Lightning will strike.

It was a most interesting conversation about love and relationships. I don't think I've really thought about things like that lately. For example, that question Gwennie likes to ask me: would you go for the one you love or the one who loves you? And I always tell Gwennie, can't the one I love be the one who loves me too? We always seem to give up on that particular argument of ours because I keep on insisting that and she insists otherwise. Hehe.

Anyway, Tessa, Ivy, Angel and I were talking about relationships and generally how nice it would be to have someone who feels exactly the same way we do about him. How nice life may be knowing that there's someone out there who believes in you and will be there for you, who understands and appreciates your quirks and who you are (and vice versa).

I'm appreciating being single, but I do wonder what's it like to be in a relationship. Do you feel that he would be the "one" (my officemates would say otherwise--they were talking about it the other night)? Can years in a relationship breed familiarity and lose passion (a friend will disagree, they've been on for four years and it's so fast daw)? How long will it last (expiry date issue!)?

Hehe, silly questions, but for an nbsb, it's interesting to dissect these things and the intricacies of a relationship. I mean, it's trying to draw out the perfect relationship from the experiences of others, but I'm sure once it's out there for real already, it's going to be different and totally unexpected from what's been conjured in our minds.

Anyway, I'm not nagmamadali or anything. Just wondering. I mean, who knows when lightning will strike? :)

* * *

Continuously playing on Kazaa: "Ni Yao De Ai" by Penny Dai Pei Ni (as per play list). According to Myx, it's translated to "The Love You Want". It's the closing song of Meteor Garden. I like the song, it's just that I don't understand the lyrics. I feel odd about that.

Posted at 11:52 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.