Friday, July 11, 2003
I didn't go to the Anti-Burnout Party tonight. I just felt really lazy knowing I have work tomorrow. I'm just curious, though, if our very serious big boss went. The theme is "Funky Shirt" which seems to be interesting--wonder what people will come up with? A suggestion before was to have a "Pajama Party". Hehe, quite interesting as well.

Hmm, I bet Jan will ask me again tomorrow about my non-appearance. She's already making sure that I will go to her birthday gimmick, since I've been absent from so many (team) gimmicks. Actually, most of those gimmicks are impromtu gimmicks, right after work to unwind and all that. Still, being the (still anti-social) me, I just want to go straight home and rest.

Aargh, working for the third Saturday in a row. I really wish my schedule will normalize already! Talked to the schedule-maker and he said it was just adjusted for this week (I suppose the past two weeks have been the transition weeks). Trying to psych myself up for this and trying to remember where Liz buys her Coke (vendo downstairs?). I think I will need the caffeine for a looong night tomorrow.

Posted at 10:59 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.