Sunday, July 27, 2003
Amidst the political turmoil, it was business as usual for us. Yep, we had to go to work, but some supers were texting their teams to bring extra clothes and toiletries. Others were asked to stay on also, if needed. My super bought groceries (mostly instant noodles and stuff) for us, just in case. My teammates from the south brought change of clothes as well.

There wasn't much to do, which I really appreciated. Days like today rarely happen and it's an unexpected bonus. The scary part lang was that some newscasters would say "Eastwood" instead of "Oakwood" or that there were rumors Eastwood was the next target. Syempre, panic kami! Goodness. Good thing that didn't happen. I would not like to be stranded at the office.

We were just hanging around and oversharing (eek--let's just say I know more than I need to know about my teammates) and trying to watch TV in the Training Room, but we only got a fuzzy reception of Studio 23 and Channel 4 or was that 9? I really like days like this (not the coup stuff--more of the atmosphere at work). It makes me enjoy working on weekends. :)

* * *

Can I just share, I want a Cut-and-Style Barbie? Her hair is so silky and long, unlike the coarse hair on my Valentine's Day Barbie or My First Barbie. Then you can buy the gel to re-grow the hair of Barbie to cut and style again! I want! I've always wanted to cut my Barbie's hair into this layered cut and put bangs. I tried to cut trim the hair of my Skipper doll (by the way, she was a Malibu Skipper doll, so she was tanned and forever in a bathing suit 'til I bought her an outfit), but I felt so guilty that she might be stuck with a sucky 'do, so forget it. The Cut-and-Style Barbie may just be the answer to a frustrated girlhood wish! Ahaha!

Posted at 10:04 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.