Friday, June 06, 2003
There's a rumor going around the office that I am going to resign. Imagine my surprise today when Chris and Peter approached me with ultra-concerned looks on their faces and asking me, "Is it true you're going to resign?"

Eek. If I were to do so, I would tell my friends first. I got a bit rattled and was like, "What are you talking about?!" It seems that Peter heard it from another teammate of his and I have no idea where that came from. I went on panic mode--I mean, where do these things come from? And I try to be as unobtrusive as I can be in the office (I sit in this hidden corner, try to move about as inconspicuously as possible). So how did I become topic of such rumors? At least Chris said he would defend me from whatever. And he would try to find out where all those rumors came from. I mean, it's mostly the veterans in the office who speak of resigning. So we were surprised to find out I was included in the list of those who were about to/planning to resign.

We-ell, leaving has always been playing in the back of my mind, but for now, I think I'm settling there--for now. I've been feeling pretty fine about my work so far, even if there are days that I just hate it and do not want to go to work. I suppose I'm just making the most out of this job and then, we'll see na lang (is it obvious that I am at a loss as to knowing what I want to do? I've been feeling that way for quite a while now).

I found it amusing and surprising at the same time to hear out about the rumors. Although a part of me has started worrying about things. Wonder how that came about?

Posted at 12:33 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.