Thursday, June 19, 2003
There are some days when, truly, I enjoy being part of the "team." There are so-so days with awful instances and great days like today with the hotdog and popcorn stand in the pantry (I missed the ice cream and milkshake day :( Me! The dessert addict!) and ordinary days wherein we just feel hyper and silly just to spice things up (and keep awake). I also realized I have great teammates. I used to be so afraid of the reshuffle of teams, but I realized my new teammates are also nice people and they can get pretty kooky at times (especially late at night).

It's my day off tomorrow. What a nice thought. It's my Friday today, I've been dreaming of my weekend since the weekend ended--how awful is that? Unfortunately we have a whole-day seminar on Saturday. A lot of us don't want to attend, but it's required. I doubt if that's considered a work day. I hope there's food. :)

Oh... can I just share I got to watch Casablanca last weekend. I was half-expecting to be crying, well, over Ilsa and Rick's doomed romance. Okay, I have to credit that idea to "More than a Friend" by Elizabeth Winfrey, one of my favorite Love Story books way back in high school. Di ba Delia and Cain were fans of Casablanca (Cain said in the end, "We'll always have forever"--instead of "Paris". Medyo corny na siya no?)? Anyway, the movie sounded interesting (considering it's a classic classic), if not a bit dramatic and heavy, but when I saw it, I could tell Ilsa and Rick's love was really doomed and no amount of melodrama could undo it. I mean, really. I suppose I was expecting so much. But it was a good movie, albeit melodramatic. And I couldn't stop thinking, so that's how Humphrey Bogart looks like. I think he didn't smile at all in the whole film.

Posted at 11:17 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.