Thursday, June 05, 2003
Random Thoughts

I'd like to think my friend Anch and I survived a "true test of friendship." How about being stuck in a 12 hour traffic jam last weekend? All because of that tanker accident along SLEX. We didn't end up pulling each other's hair. (Although I doubt I'll ride her car for a while.)

When I think about it, what was scary during the detour through Laguna (which seemed so near, as per description of the traffic person), was that we didn't know where we were headed. We were just following all those vehicles who turned with us from the toll gate. I suppose we were just parallel to the expressway, but... it was dark. And rainy. How were we to know where we were exactly? So we're grateful to the cow truck (the cows which we considered our pets already), the Ford Lynx ahead of us, as well as the red Civic and this container truck. They led us through. But it was not fun. An adventure, but not fun.

Everything seems to be on pending lately. Pending e-mails, pending pending in the office, pending whatever. Seems like I may never be able to finish the pending.

It's still "u cnt dfeat me" on my phone's profile. Hah. For more than a year already. I really need that. And I can't even credit whoever said it. All I recall is Tessa telling me, during the last stretch of college (which was my worst), that someone said that on "Fear Factor." Wise words.

And for the first time, I saw this online:


I want!

Posted at 1:32 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.