Friday, June 20, 2003
Oh... so now I know what I would do if I just stayed at home during my day off. I sleep, eat, watch TV and some VCDs and wait for Amazing Race. I also surf the net and look for the episode guide of Friends.

This is my real first day off alone and at home in three months and it feels weird. But other than that, it's okay. I got to sleep in, something I hardly get to do, read, watch TV and just bum around the house. It was a semi-unproductive day (on a parallel plane, I would have gone out to my derma, had a haircut, did stuff to 'prettify' myself), but I honestly think I need the break. It's going to be another long week ahead, so maybe, just for today, I'll procrastinate everything else and worry about them next time. Really. Maybe just this once.

***

La lang, Friday Five.

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
My hair looks straight, but it actually has a wave in it. It's sort of long and layered right now, so the wave isn't obvious.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
Just the length, long or short. Other than that, it's always been fine (I don't want to use "thin" to describe my hair *ouch*).

3. How do your normally wear your hair?
Down, with a small barrette. But since it's quite messy lately (yes, I do need a haircut), it's in a chukchak as well.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
Oh... I just want it longer, straight, thick and lustrous. And should fall like it's just been hot oiled.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
No major disaster that I couldn't fix. When I don't like the shape of a cut so much, I just cut it myself. Other than that, none. I'm quite conservative about my hair.

Posted at 7:46 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.