Saturday, June 28, 2003
Of all things!

So the ladies' room on our floor is being renovated and it is honest-to-goodness hard to get around to other floors because the elevators take forever and I have no idea if we could use the service stairs, what's a girl to do when she has to go?

Use the guy's restroom.

It's been done before and my friend Ais told me she already used it without the aid of a guy. But me? Nah, I'm maarte. Someone told me she had one of my guy officemates stay outside while she used it. Hmm. Good thing when I had to go and contemplating what to do, Chris was done and had to go toothbrush, so I went, "Wait for me!" Ais also went along. :)

Funny thing when getting to the guy's bathroom: Chris went in first to check if there was anyone in it (we followed in anyway) and then shooed us out for tissue because "kakahiya naman yung banyo ng lalake!" Uh-oh, does not sound good. Chris took it upon himself to make the restroom as clean as could be before we could use it. Well. At least now I know how the guy's washroom looks like. Definitely not as spacious as the ladies' room. :)

Still... it feels weird to be sharing a restroom with guys (Ally McBeal's office comes to mind--wonder how they survived?). No lingering in the mirror because there's no place to put the kikay kit and the sink area's wet, can't stay long and chat there, can't fix up outfits there lest the guys would have to be banging on the door telling us we're there for too long, etc. etc. But anyway, it was still an experience for the girls. Weirdly so.

Posted at 11:57 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.