Wednesday, June 11, 2003
How is that possible that I actually cannot find my college's yearbook? After a year, it's buried somewhere in my room. Oops.

Gwennie's leaving tomorrow for Guam. :( Wasn't really able to say goodbye properly because I thought we would see each other before she left. How sad. She'll be back in September yet.

Shucks, I am in between laughing and crying right now. Tessa sent us another chat transcript between her and Ate Ins and it was just so funny reading it--I felt like I was back in Prom B, seated between the two as they chatted away. I could just imagine how they sounded and their expressions. *sigh* Those were the days. And then after the blossoming love story of my "big sister" (I wonder what our Mommy Pam would have to say), they started reminscing about our college days and the Batangas roadtrip and Westlife! Oh my, I definitely got sentimental. I was laughing and getting teary-eyed. It has been one year since that road trip and ages since we had all that fun in school. *sigh*

Posted at 12:08 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.