Saturday, June 21, 2003
Happy happy joy joy! My dad got us a copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. According to him, it was the second to the last copy in National Bookstore and everyone in line at the cashier held a copy of Harry Potter.

In all honesty, I completely forgot that HP5 was coming out this year, much less this month. I sort of lost some excitement over the release of the fifth installment of the series because my impatience got the better of me, as well as everything that has happened in between. I'm not as excited as before and I'm pretty vocal that I want to read Book Seven, just to see how it will all end. But yeah, the excitement of the journey is the getting there, not so much the destination.

Still, a part of me is quite excited and looking forward to reading it. I mean, when I pulled the book out of the plastic bag, I couldn't help but exclaim, "Oh my, Harry's 15 already!" I think I said that with as much affection as anyone would have for "the boy who lived."


Finally, the fifth book, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


edited 11:51 p.m.: I just saw this and this online. Curiouser and curiouser.

Posted at 11:12 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.