Thursday, May 22, 2003
*yawn* It's late already, but I can't sleep yet.

Eek. I am not a night person--well, neither am I a morning person (I'm not the type who skips out of bed in the mornings to greet the day), but I am more comfortable working during the day, instead of stretching it out on the evening. So here I am, still up because of the overload on iced tea and doughnuts. I think coffee should be the one to keep me up all night, but I'm surprised it's iced tea and doughnuts. I am a regular at Mister Donut, I have to have a Choco Butternut and iced tea during Lizzie's and my so-called Iced Tea break (her yosi break as well). One day, I'm sure I'll get sick of Choco Butternut, but there's still Choco Glazed to try and this super chocolate-y doughnut there. The Chocolate Twister was somewhat a disappointment. :(

A night person. Not bad. It just feels lonely, knowing the world around you is silent, all deep in dreamland while your day is just beginning to slow down and end. I never got used to the quietness during late nights alone (during school nights with papers and stuff)--I have to have a CD playing or the radio should be on, probably to give semblance of "day" for me.

This new schedule really has got me adjusting my lifestyle, although I'm not sure I fully appreciate it. Veterans say we'll get to like it soon enough, but for now, not really. *yawn* I think I have to sleep now. Even if my schedule is late, I still have the tendency to wake up really early.

Btw, my "one time big time" already had huge tax deductions! I am so unhappy about that.

Posted at 12:59 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.