Saturday, May 17, 2003
These are the days when I want one of those phones with a camera, preferably a Nokia 7250. I passed by this restaurant in Greenbelt and had what Chris calls "a moment". It was all about this guy that my friends and I used to have a semi-crush on, mainly because he was an absolute gentleman. He sort of disappeared after second year college, dropped by occasionally in school (to hear Mass with his mom) and then he pops up as a chef! Interesting. I absolutely had to share that with my friends because up to now, we (especially Gwennie) still remember that guy and how sweet (come to think of it, he was malambing din--or maybe it was the way he would speak to us) he was to us--I really wanted to take a picture and send it to them. For now, e-mail will do. :)

Posted at 9:32 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.