Monday, May 12, 2003
Lesson in the Real World: So it's true. Don't bring your work home. As in, it should be: out of office, out of mind.

Grabe, the mental torture I endured for this one client who was super irate and I had been monitoring her account... finally. It was so hard. The whole weekend I was away (my days off), I was contemplating dropping by the office trying to do something--anything--just to make sure her request was processed or even updated. Even when I went out with my friends last Friday and my family last Saturday, I felt I was extremely distracted because of that. I even brought numbers of the different departments (the numbers of the Marketing Director and so on) around with me, just in case I had to call.

When I got to work on Sunday and I checked her account, I almost fainted because the request was not processed. With that, I had to run to my super to have her intercede for me, do anything in her power (which is so much more than mine) for it to be processed. I swear, I must've had her send so many e-mails to different departments.

Today, my fears were laid to rest when the client called to thank me for whatever I did (believe me, tons of prayers) and then she asked me some more stuff. I was so relieved. The mental torture was too much, but I was just happy it was over.

My dad told me I should just leave my work at the office and then worry about it when I get to work. I mean, there isn't anything I could do at home and I should just relax. *sigh* I know--but that client really scared the life out of me. She really did and I don't know how it all turned out the way it is. But all I can say is, thank God. Grabe.

Posted at 11:31 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.