Saturday, May 31, 2003
Just got back from the Gemini birthday thing (hosted by Chris, Christine and me). It was so much fun, just hanging around with the people in the office outside the office. It was indeed relaxing. After a stressful week, an activity like that is needed! If I'm not mistaken, they're still there at Jack's Loft, savoring the evening.

It was also a reunion of sorts, after the great reshuffle of teams and end-of-contract, I had hardly seen everyone except Lizzie because of our odd hours schedule. I missed my old teammates and batchmates (aww).

People from school (since there were four of us from the same university, we seemed to attract a lot of alumni to our table--or maybe it was strategic positioning: we were by the stairs and near the washroom) also dropped by occasionally and who should I see but Mitzu? I knew he was Pete's friend. I hadn't seen the guy in a long time and I was just surprised he looked the same. What annoyed me though was Pete looking at me and going in a sing song voice, "Uy, si Mitzu." Ew. Pete doesn't know anything though.

I learned a lot about me tonight as well. An infamous story about me and a client really spread through the office (argh! Sooo embarrassing. I didn't even tell my direct supervisor what happened, just another super) and I learned the image I project in the office, etc. Interesting things about everything and everyone in the office as well. Some things made me worry lang, like some rumor on the new policies to be implemented and stuff. Hmm.

But other than that, it was definitely a most entertaining evening. I'm just hungry.

Posted at 2:26 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.