Friday, May 16, 2003
I had grand visions of my first ever Friday off without any obligations last Thursday: the long overdue blog updating, sleep, catch "Meteor Garden" (wonder why everyone is talking about it), e-mail friends, bum around the house, sleep some more and so on. A very unproductive day, I know, but I just want to make my mind go blank for just one day--no impatient clients, no pending stuff that will never be finished, nada.

I spoke too soon because one of the supers asked Thursday night if I could do a sixth day and I said yes. I was a bit embarrassed already because I had been offered to take a sixth day twice already, but I kept on saying no because either I had to meet friends or do some HR stuff to finish my papers. Besides, I was thinking, it's my day off! Ever since my days off were moved, I'm so much more tired. Anyway, it was just for four hours, so that would be pretty fast.

Getting up early this morning, I was super regretting I said yes and later on I realized there were so many of us who took sixth day because of the big bulk of work expected today. *sigh* At least my productivity for the month will increase. I find my performance middling, which I'm not sure I appreciate. I mean, in terms of accuracy, I think I'm holding up quite well, but I doubt I'm quite the effective officer.

Posted at 11:28 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.