Tuesday, May 20, 2003
I finally got my famous "one time big time". So. It was so unexciting, mainly because it wasn't as much as I expected and there was no tax deducted yet. I am assuming the tax will take a huge chunk from it (when and I wonder where it will go?), as well as the medical insurance and all sorts of deductions.

I also don't exactly feel rich, as with so many people in the office teasing me for that (besides, Officemate J got way higher than me). I just feel... finally compensated after two long months. Even if some people say it's not enough for what we do, it's okay with me. I just feel compensated enough and at looong last.

Now I have to start paying up my debts (mainly from my parents for my daily sustenance). *sigh*

Posted at 11:09 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.