Tuesday, May 06, 2003
I always know, in the back of my mind, that I will be resigning from my job when I do have a backup plan. You see, a job like this will drive any human being crazy. As in. I found it hard to believe that I hit my sixth month already (little milestones like month-saries are quite encouraging)--when I believed that half a year would be too long a time to be immersed in such work. But here I am, six months (almost seven) later, wondering what would I do next. The situation in the office is quite volatile (my super's words) and it's not easy to absorb the shock of it all. Aside from revelling in my new found 'power' (I now have access to certain confidential systems), there are big changes again to be implemented and it's not easy to absorb all these stuff in one blow. It's been quite a hectic past month and even more so the following months.

I'm trying to evaluate what I should do next. I don't really want to resign without having something fall back on. Ugh. Trying to chart a life is easy on paper, like what we used to do in school--but actually following it, now that's a bit hard. I'm not really sure if my decisions are correct or if I am doing the right thing. School was so much easier because there was a straight path to follow (study then graduate). As for the "real world", life goes where you really direct it to. And that requires prudence on my part to choose the right way. Which is not easy or clear right now.

It's been a pretty up and down day for me, but mostly down. Things and people were so annoying as well as the announcement that our super made confirming rumors around the office, which, I am sure made everyone sad even if we didn't show it. What a day. It was not fun.

Posted at 12:19 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.