Wednesday, May 07, 2003
Hmm... where are the bubbles up there? I want to change (or just update) this template/layout, but I don't have the time, patience and energy to do so. One day, one day, I keep reminding myself.

Nooneenooneenoo. Hay naku. What a life. The other day, I was texting Tine, my long lost friend from work who transferred somewhere else. She's okay naman daw, way pressured lang (she texted me that she just finished a three million peso transaction) and I don't blame her! That's a lot of responsibility on her. I told her she missed so many changes we're going through, etc. etc. I told her we've also got lots of power and responsibility (which I have not fully enjoyed yet. Why? Because I'm more vulnerable to error now than before). Shucks. Everyone's stressed with work.

Blah blah blah. It's been a horrible day. I'm not making sense. I just have to let it out.

Posted at 11:11 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.