Saturday, April 12, 2003
I was in school today and it felt so different. Yes, I was on my home ground for the past five years--I was there almost everyday for those five years (hello, unforgiving summer classes. They were definitely not that memorable. Oh, and save for four months off due to internships for my course--but I still dropped by school a lot during those days...) and then being away from it for only about five or so months makes a world of difference. It didn't feel like the place my friends and I used to know. So many changes that I feel everything else has moved on while I'm still the same old me. I don't feel I've changed much, just settled in another place for now.

Posted at 12:43 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.