Sunday, April 20, 2003
I have a whole rambling piece I wrote while I was at work today, but I am too sleepy to go back up to my room and get my diskette. I have been up since 3:30 a.m. today because of the Easter Mass and then I went straight to work. I think I was on adrenaline today because I didn't feel sleepy at all (plus I was incredibly and surprisingly mellow--that's not me at work, trust me. Maybe the tagalized marathon of "Seventh Heaven" did me wonders. Hehe), but now, right in front of the pc, I just want to sleep.

Happy Easter!

Posted at 10:02 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.