Monday, March 03, 2003
So. Not. My. Day.

When I got to the office, someone was at "my" work station. So when Tine invited me to sit beside her, I gladly accepted so that it wouldn't be so lonely. But then we realized after one hour, there was a note on the pc I was using stating that no one should log on there! Aargh, after one hour! So I moved and then, it was not fun. Can I just say the day did not get any better? I ended up with a very bad headache the rest of the day. And I think I used up my error quota for the month. How sad is my life? And some of my closest friends in the office may be leaving soon. How sad is that?

Wala lang, I'm so unhappy right now. Will try to be happier for tomorrow so that I have good vibes.

Posted at 10:42 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.