Friday, March 07, 2003
It's my friend's wedding na tomorrow. I'm excited and nervous at the same time, nervous--I'm reading for the Mass. I haven't done that in quite a while! I've been rehearsing, since the bride sent me the liturgy to read and I think I'm getting barok! I need more practice, I think! And... I don't know the church. I have never been there before, so I'm afraid I might not go to the correct lectern... or am I just being too paranoid? Yuf, I think I'm just paranoid.

I made a very early morning appointment at the parlor. Nothing grand, though, just to fix my hair me up. I just lack a lot of girly skills needed! Like, even if I blow dry my hair on an ordinary day, it still ends up flyaway! And I am honestly lost in the finer points of make up. Every year my dad reminds me that I am already "grown up" and should know how to apply make up and stuff. What can I do? My mom is not fond of "excesses" like that and I think I got that from her.

Anyhow... I should be sleeping already because I don't want to look sabog tomorrow, but I am still wide awake. It was a kooky day today and everyone was so hyper! Although, I swear, the policies are getting stricter because of the service levels to maintain and all sorts of new company concerns that I feel like it's going to drive us all crazy soon enough! Slave drivers. Grr.

Eek, shouldn't stress myself now, it's the start of the (much anticipated) weekend!

Can I just share my bro set the pc wallpaper to *scary* Sadako. Eek.

Posted at 10:34 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.