Wednesday, March 19, 2003
I'm home from work today!

I'm really, really sick and I don't have any voice at all! I would've been absolutely useless if I went to work today--no productivity, no stats, etc. And if I did go to work today, I think they would send me to another floor to do some admin work. Maybe tomorrow. Right now, I just need the rest. I was planning to go half day yesterday because I couldn't take it anymore (I was almost in tears by 12 noon because my head was aching and I was cold--my teammates were telling me to go home already), but martir me, I worked til 7:30 (I was supposed to end by 7:15), just so. And I think that made me absent today.

So now, I spent the day at home, either in front of the TV or the PC. I am so out of it. I didn't know Mariah Carey's "Honey" already qualified as a "Classic MTV". Was that song that long ago? Or that Westlife has a new single, "Tonight", wherein Mark has dyed his hair blond! Yech. And "Shrek" was showing today on HBO, I think. Or was it Star Movies? I must say, it was a day of doing nothing because my head still ached slightly, I have my infamous hacking, TB-like cough and no voice. Now what would make my dad think that I went to the office (he called home to ask if I went to work)? I would have been absolutely useless there.

I don't know how I got sick. I don't know anyone sick, haven't been in contact with anyone sick. Work-related stress? Heehee. Exag. But who knows?

Posted at 7:12 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.